Sunday, October 14, 2012

Number 71b

I can be a reactionary old sod at times...

While I still hate this new style Blogger and there is much too dislike about it; I am warming to some of the improvements. The new style allows me to do things I couldn't do in the old one, which is nice (and explains why Roger was doing stuff I couldn't on his blogs).

So... I'm in two minds about shutting this down and might migrate my blog back here and leave the Tumblr account for all the other shit I like to post about. Then I can find a way to easily link the two I should be a mildly happy bunny.

That is all. But here's a picture to make you laugh...

Yes, it's a fat man in an ill-fitting dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pop Culture - The Return of Entertainment

The spoilers are right here and right now, so be aware because they will spoil things for you like moist air spoils fresh bread... A Right H...